CSGO Betting at GGBet
CSGO, short for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, is one of the oldest and most played multiplayer first-person shooter esports video games today. Owing to its popularity in the esports scene, it is also a favorite betting choice for a lot of esports betting fans at GGBet.
As one of the best CSGO betting sites, GGBet offers pundits the advantage of watching live streams of the matches as they wager on the events. So, you won’t have to switch platforms when you come for CSGO betting at GGBet, and you still want to catch the action in real time. Better yet, we offer all Counter-Strike fans to place wagers pre-match (before the competitions begin) or live, when the matches are in progress. Of course, the odds of a pre-match game differ from those of a live game, and the choice to place bets on either one depends on your mastery of the gaming dynamics.
Besides, we are all about offering our members the most intuitive player experience to make it easier for them to make CSGO betting as seamless as possible. Our website is well designed with easily accessible menus to facilitate ease of use as you navigate from match schedules to game summary stats, leaderboards, and so on.
All in all, the key to succeeding in Counter-Strike betting is to understand the gameplay inside out, the teams participating in various tournaments and the game’s betting markets. Whichever way you want to engage in GGbet CSGO betting, spare a few minutes of your time to go through our exclusive expert guide for a couple of pointers.
How to Bet on CSGO
Placing CSGO bets at GGBet is just a few clicks away. The set-up process takes less than 5 minutes to complete. Follow the steps described below to bet on CSGO at GGBet:
Step 1: Registration
- Begin your registration process for a GGBet account by clicking on the ‘Sign Up’ button to the top right of any GGBet page.
- A sign-up sheet will pop up, and you should enter a few personal details in the registration fields.
- If you like, you can skip the form-filling process and register via your social network accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Steam and VK, among others.
- Confirm that you are over 18 years old and accept the terms and conditions of use.
- After your account details have been verified, you are free to start betting on CSGO.
Step 2: Placing CSGO Bets at GGBet
- Go to GGBet’s ‘Esports’ section and select Counter-Strike.
- Scan for matches and tournaments on the GGBet list and select the one that you feel confident about.
- You will be betting on the Terrorists or the Counter-terrorists, among other betting options.
- After you make your selections, they will automatically be added to your Bet Slip.
- Strategically set the amount you want to wager and wait for luck to smile upon you.
- If you are placing multiple bets and want to analyze them before submitting, go to the Bet Slip to check and make adjustments.
How to Make Money at CSGO
Large-scale esports competitions have contributed to the emergence of the phenomenon of CS: GO betting. At the start of the game, you have to decide whose side you’re on – Terrorists or SWAT. Then you have to destroy the members of the opposing team. To enjoy the game and make money, you should adhere to betting rules:
- objectively assess the chances;
- learn more about the rival;
- monitor updates and trends in the world of esports and online betting;
- move beyond mere projections;
- do not wager substantial amounts at once.
It is convenient to place bets on the GGBet platform, although earnings on CSGO also depend on trivial luck. If you can see a potential winner in a complete outsider, betting can be considered successful!
Everyone wants to earn a lot of money, but there is huge competition in the world! To succeed in online esports betting, it is important to keep abreast of what is going on, learn new things and consider the experience of successful bettors.
If you are looking for a top-tier CSGO live gambling site that lets you watch and bet on the most popular tournaments globally, then GG.Bet is the sportsbook to join. GGBet CSGO betting options are spread across major world tournaments and leagues. Some of the most exciting competitions that we cover include:
- Blast Premier – This is a worldwide Counter-Strike event that takes place in different regions across the globe. It usually starts with a 16-team Showdown followed by a Group Stage featuring 12 teams and then a Final, where 8 top-tier teams battle it out for the title of the year. Some Blast Premier majors include Blast Premier- European, Blast Premier- North America and Blast Premier- World Final.
- ESEA Premier – A regional tournament spanning across three regions, namely Europe, Australia and North America. 16 teams from each region compete regionally, and the winners from each region will advance to the ESL Pro League for a chance to claim the coveted trophy.
- ELISA Invitational – With an unbelievable prize pool of $100,000, this European championship has 28 teams from across Europe participating in a cut-throat competition just to get a slice of the prize money.
- ESL ANZ Champs – This was initially the ESL Oceanic National Championship. It has a prize pool of AUD 20,000 that is shared amongst the top 4 teams. It features 10 B-Tier teams that compete for the top position.
- PGL Major Stockholm – This is one of Valve’s most significant championships, which takes place offline. Its prize pool, which is the biggest in CSGO history, is a whopping $2,000,000 and 24 S-tier teams compete for the prize.
- Master League Portugal – A national Counter-Strike tournament organized by E2Tech, with Mercedes-Benz backing it up as one of its main sponsors. While the primary teams are Portuguese, Spanish teams have also been recently invited to qualifier matches.
CSGO Betting Markets
The types of betting markets featured on CSGO gambling sites are vital in determining how vast or limited your gambling options will be. At GGBet, we go out of our way to ensure that you have as much variety as possible in the market options, whether you are taking part in pre-match or live GGBet CS GO betting. Below is a highlight of some of the main betting markets categories you’ll encounter at GG Bet:
- Match: Predict the overall match winner, or how many Maps will be played, bet on odd or even Maps, the correct Map score and even the way to win, i.e., if a team will win in the first Map and then become the victor of the entire match.
- Maps: You can bet on different Map 1 or Map 2 outcomes, e.g., whether there will be overtime, the Map-specific winner, a draw, the Map pistol winner, total rounds played in a Map, the winning margin and the correct pistol rounds.
- Total: Predict the total Maps that will be played, which team will win and the total Maps played per round.
- Handicap: Bet on what team will have the 1st Map handicap, 2nd Map handicap or the overall Map handicap.
- Dynamic Market: You can wager on Map 1 or Map 2 pistol round winner and the 1st Map or 2nd Map race rounds.
Bonuses for CSGO Betting
Bonuses are a make-or-break factor for CSGO betting websites as they determine whether a player will keep coming back to the sportsbook for more action or even sign up in the first place. At GG Bet, we understand the vital role that bonuses play for the esports betting fraternity at large. As a result, we strive to ensure that we offer the most lucrative bonus deals in the market.
Some of our bonuses do not require any sort of promo codes for them to be activated, but sometimes we offer bonuses with promo codes to make it easier to redeem the deals. To claim any of the multiple bonuses with promo codes, just head over to the GGBet ‘Promo Code’ section, and you will find a list of promo codes that you can use to boost your account balance. We always have your back!
We grant bonuses from the very first time you start betting with us, and you can use the bonus cash to bet on CSGO events. For instance, after account registration, use the GGBet live promo code: GGCHALKY as you load your first deposit to activate a100% matched bonus up to 200 EUR/USD. On top of the welcome offer, esports gamblers at GG.Bet can claim free bets, risk-free bets, cashbacks, special seasonal offers and tons of other deals.
Sign Up at GGBet to Bet on CSGO
Placing CS GO bets is an exhilarating activity that puts your analytical skills to the test as you chase big wins. So, for the best experience and the best chance to seize massive payouts for correct predictions, join GGBet, and you’ll be glad you did. And if you are a fan of betting on the go, you’ll be happy to know that you can place CSGO bets at GGBet via any iOS, Android, or Windows device, provided you have an updated browser. What more could you ask for whenever you want to bet on CSGO?
📌 How many Maps are there in CSGO?
CSGO has multiple Map pools which contain the Maps. The Active Map pool is a competitive pool with 7 maps, i.e., Ancient, Dust II, Inferno, Mirage, Nuke, Overpass and Vertigo.
📌 Which are the most played CSGO maps?
The most played CSGO maps are Dust 2, Mirage and Inferno, which are all among the oldest in the Active Map pool. Valve keeps adding and replacing Maps to the collection, and what is considered ‘cool’ today may just be outdated over future years. The good news is that new Maps create dynamism and make the competition fair.
📌 What are the most used CSGO skins?
The most popular skins include USP-S, Glock18, AWP Dragon Lore, AK-47, M4A4. Each of these may have different variants that have been released every couple of years.
📌 What are the best weapon skins in CSGO?
Glock18 Fade, AWP Dragon Lore, the SSG07 Dragon Fire and the AWP Hyper Beast are the most preferred skins by the pros.
📌 What teams are at the top of CSGO rankings?
As of October 2021, the top 5 teams in CSGO events are Natus Vincere, Gambit, G2, Heroic and Vitality. Since the competition can be unpredictable, teams keep switching positions throughout tournaments, and this list could be different a few months down the line.
📌 What are the latest CSGO updates?
After taking a few weeks off for paternity leave, Lukas “Gla1ve” Rossander will be returning to Astralis just in time for the PGL Major Stockholm 2021 event.
📌 What CSGO markets are available at GGbet?
CSGO markets at GGBet usually number in the hundreds, but the most popular ones are Winner, Handicap, Total Maps, Correct Map Score and 1st Map Winner.
📌 Is CSGO skin betting available at GG Bet?
No. GGBet does not offer any form of skin betting. However, you can access in-game skin betting via social networks like on the Steam Community Market. The controversy surrounding skin betting can cause some legal issues for bookmakers in most jurisdictions.